Our partners regularly send reports about how their projects are progressing and the impact they are having in their local communities.
Here we share just some of the amazing things that are happening through E3’s work and partnerships…
Here are just a few of the achievements in 2019…
- 13,324 meals provided to men, women and children living with or affected by HIV.
- Supported 3,310 orphaned and vulnerable children through psychosocial support, skills development and Life Skills workshops to help them cope with their situation and look to the future with hope.
- 1,085 children were supported with school necessities, such as uniform, shoes and books through the Back to School programme.
- Created awareness among 1,430 children and adults through workshops and school assemblies on advocacy against sexual and gender-based violence.
- 4,086 people were empowered through microfinance projects and Self-help Groups so they can escape extreme poverty and provide for their families.
- Enabled 9,012 people to attend an HIV workshop, access an HIV test and counselling, or have easy access to HIV medication.